Each month your Gardeners box will feature a great selection of seeds that can be planted on that given month and will provide an interesting variety of plants to make your garden dynamic and thriving during all four seasons of the year.
This may include some of the following seeds based on the season:
- Perennial flowers that you sow once and bloom for many years.
- Annuals that are in flower for many months, that need to be reseeded as they die before winter
- Groundcovers, perfect to fill empty gaps or your rockery garden
- Vines or trellises to cover walls for privacy or aesthetic purposes. They also are the best choice for small gardens with limited space to add colour, texture and fragrance attracting bees and butterflies.
- Grasses which require little maintenance but provide four seasons of interest.
- Trees and shrubs for foliage, colour and shape
- Vegetables and fruits including dwarf/miniature varieties that can be grown even on the balcony or patio
- Herbs for cooking and health benefits
For each variety, you will receive detailed instructions to make sure sowing process is easy and germination rate high!
You will also receive plant markers to help organise your garden.